Devotion is Pure!!, Kerala has very old ancient and cultural history where you can find the temples here which was well preserved which were attracts devotees around the world. Temples here showcases the excellent architectural style of era in which they were built.
DAY 1 – COCHIN – THRISSUR (ARRIVAL )
Arrival at Cochin International Airport/Railway station/Place of stay at Cochin. Proceed to South Chittoor to visit Sree Krishna Temple – Ernakulam Shiva Temple – Chottanikkara Devi Temple – Thripunithura to visit Palace Museum. Lunch – Kalady – Sree Adisankara Keerthi Stampa, Sree Ramakrishna Ashram and Drive to Thrissur , Check in at Hotel Overnight Stay at Thrissur
DAY 2 – THRISSUR – GURUVAYUR
After Breakfast , Check out from Hotel , Visit Vadakuathan Temple and Drive to Guruvayur – Punnathoor Kotta – Evening darshan at Guruvayur temple, Overnight Stay at Guruvayur
DAY 3 – GURUVAYUR – COCHIN
Early morning temple Darshan at Guruvayur – proceed to Kadavallor Sree Rama Temple – Kadampuzha Devi Temple – and Drive to Cochin Check in at Hotel , Leisure at Hotel ,Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 4 – COCHIN DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast proceeding to Cochin International airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the Ã¢â‚¬Å“GodÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Own CountryÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Houseboat exclusively with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water etc.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares