One of South India most famous tourist destinations, Mysore (which recently changed its name from Mysore) is known for its glittering royal heritage and magnificent monuments and buildings. Its World Heritage listed palace may be what brings most travellers here, but its also a thriving centre for the production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense. These days ashtanga yoga is another drawcard, attracting visitors worldwide with its reputation as one of Indias best places to practice yoga
DAY 1 – BANGALORE ARRIVAL
Arrival Bangalore Pick up from the Airport, Railway Station. Transfer to Hotel and proceed for Sightseeing Tippus palace, Bull Temple, Lalbaug, Ulsoor Lake, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, Venkatappa Art Gallery, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Vishweshwaraiah Museum, Utility Building etc. Overnight Stay in Bangalore
DAY 2 – BANGALORE – MYSORE
After Breakfast and drive to Mysore enroute visit Srirangapatna, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tippus Palace, Fort, Gumbaz, TippuÃ‚Â´s Summer Palace. Reach Mysore and settle down in the Hotel. Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens and Krishnarajasagar Dam in the Evening. Overnight Stay at Mysore.
DAY 3 – MYSORE – BELUR – HALEBID – MYSORE
After Break Fast Check out from Hotel , Proceed to Hassan enroute visit Belur and Halebid stands the most beautiful for its most beautiful sculptures when compared to any other temples in south India. Typically these temples are squat & star shaped. Its outstanding sculptures all over the walls and pillars state the stories from the old epics of Ramayana, Mahabharatha & Bhagavath Geetha enabling to know of Hindu culture and drive back to Mysore , Overnight Stay at Mysore
DAY 4 – MYSORE – BANGALORE (DEPARTURE )
After Breakfast , Check out from Resort and Later Drop off at Bangalore Airport to board the Flight for your onwards journey
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares