Chennai besides being one of the four major metropolitan cities in India is the starting point of the golden triangle tour of the Southern India. It can blend with the major Silk sarees centers in kancheepuram, ancient shore temple along with the British colonial architectures….
DAY 1 – CHENNAI (ARRIVAL )
Arrival at Chennai Ariport assist/meet with all formalities and transfer to hotel check in hotel . Chennai perhaps is the most peaceful and green metropolis in India . Proceed to Sightseeing in chennai ( Visit Kapaleeshwarar Temple , Marina Beach ,Fort St George ,St Mary’s church , Back to Hotel ,Overnight Stay at Hotel
DAY 2 – CHENNAI – KANCHIPURAM – MAHABALIPURAM
Morning : After Break Fast Drive to Mahabalipuram Enroute Visit Kanchipuram The Temple city of Kanchipuram is one of the most sacred Hindu pilgrimage site. and Kanchipuram is also famous for silk saris ,Visit Varadharaja Perumal Temple ,Kanchi Kailasanathar Temple and Ekambareswarar Temple and Drive to Mahabalipuram Chekc in at Hotel , Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 3 – MAHABALIPURAM – PONDICHERRY
Morning : After Break Fast Visit Shore Temple ( 8th-Century complex of 3 Temples , Pancha Rathas ( Temple ) , Descent of Ganges ( Sculpture ) Tiger Cave and Drive to Pondicherry , Check in at Hotel , Leisure at Hotel , Overnight Stay at Hotel
DAY 4 – PONDICHERRY SIGHTSEEING
Mornign After Break Fast , Proceed for sightseeing Seaside of Promenade , Paradise Beach ,French War Memorial , Bharathi Government Park , Back to Hotel Overngith stay at Hotel
DAY 5 – PONDICHERRY – CHENNAI (DEPARTURE)
After Break Fast Check out from Hotel , Drive to Chennai drop off at Airport to board your flight onward journey
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares