Madurai Local City Tour includes all important ancient & Magnificent Temples in and around Madurai. Experience it- Its really Worth….
DAY 1 – MADURAI (ARRIVAL)
Arrival at Madurai Airport / Railwaystation . Madurai is an energetic, ancient city on the Vaigai River in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu.Afternoon : proceed on a sightseeing Tour of Madurai. Visit the Meenakshiamman temple, Mariamman Tank , Thirumalai Nayakar Palace , Evening : Night Ceremony at Meenakshi Temple Overnight stay at Madurai
DAY 2 – MADURAI SIGHTSEEING
After Breakfast proceed for Sightseeing Visit Alagar Temple , Koodal Alagar Perumal Temple , TiruparaKundram Lord murgan Temple , Gandhi Museum and Shopping ( Local Street Food ) Overnight Stay at Madurai
DAY 3 – MADURAI (DEPARTURE)
Morning after breakfast proceeding to Madurai airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in Temple Town
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Houseboat exclusively with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water etc.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares