Kodaikanal is a hill town in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Kodaikanal is a famous tourist destination and people from different parts of the world visit the place to enjoy its pleasant weather and breathtaking views.
DAY 1 – MADURAI – KODAIKANAL
Arrival at Madurai Airport assist/meet with all formalities and Proceed to Kodaikanal, Check in at Resort Kodaikanal is located on the southern crest in Tamil Nadu. Bordering Kerala, at the Palani hills, Kodaikanal’s pine trees, cold streams and misty weather. After lunch visit Kodai Lake for boating and Horse riding, Overnight stay at resort.
DAY 2 – KODAIKANAL SIGHTSEEING
Start Your day with Yummy Breakfast and then Pillar Rock, Bryantâ€™s Park, Cokerâ€™s walk, Green valley view, Golf course, Upper Lake view, Silver cascade water falls. Over night at resort.
DAY 3 – KODAIKANAL – MADURAI (DEPARTURE)
Morning after breakfast proceeding to Madurai airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in Kodaikanal
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares