KERALA has its own traditions and culture. Its the most attracted tourist destination with its beaches, hill stations, backwaters, bird and wild life sanctuaries etc. It is blessed with its variety of flora and fauna. Kerala festivals are attracting many tourists to experience gods own country
DAY 1 – COCHIN – MUNNAR
Arrival at Kochi Airport assist/meet with all formalities drive down to Munnar (140 K.M / 4 ½ hrs), on the way visiting Cheyappara and Valara Waterfalls. The green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places and Overnight stay.
DAY 2 – MUNNAR SIGHT SEEING
Morning after breakfast proceeding for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
DAY 3 – MUNNAR – ALLEPPEY ( BACKWATER )
Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey (160 K.M / 5 Hrs). By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey, House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, private balcony, dining room, hygiene kitchen and side decks to capture the beauty of the back waters for a 22 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala . On the way you will witness a full range of lifeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwaters, rivers and canals. Welcome drink, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner and breakfast will be served on board. Enjoy your evening on the sun decked sand and shore. Overnight stay at House Boat will be a unique experience.
DAY 4 – ALLEPPEY – KOVALAM
Morning Check out from the Houseboat.and Proceed to Kovalam . Check in your Beach resort and afternoon at leisure in the Sandy beaches of Kovalam. drive back to your resort for Overnight Stay
DAY 5 – KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM (DEPARTURE)
After Breakfast , Check out from Resort and Proceed to Trivandrum visit Padmanabhaswamy Temple and Later Drop off at Trivandrum Airport to board the Flight
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares