Honeymoon Tour Kerala tour packages takes you through the misty mountains of Kerala along with the beautiful backwaters of Kerala in the Kerala houseboat combined with a chance to explore the heritage of Cochin city and a good time for shopping.
DAY 1 – COCHIN – (Port City )
Arrival at Kochi Airport assist/meet with all formalities and transfer to hotel check in hotel. Your itinerary here will include places like Fort Cochin, still keeping alive its ancient Jew tradition, the Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry palace, St. Francis Church and more. The Jews street and the Chinese fishing nets at Fort Cochin beach are the must see. Evening visit The LuLu Mall is the largest shopping mall in India and Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 2 – COCHIN-MUNNAR -(Tea Garden & Hill Station)
Morning after breakfast and drive down to Munnar (140 K.M / 4 ½ hrs), on the way visiting Cheyappara and Valara Waterfalls. The green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places and Overnight Stay at Hotel
DAY 3 – MUNNAR – ALLEPPEY ( BACKWATER )
Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey (160 K.M / 5 Hrs). By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey, House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, private balcony, dining room, hygiene kitchen and side decks to capture the beauty of the back waters for a 22 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala . On the way you will witness a full range of lifeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwaters, rivers and canals. Welcome drink, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner and breakfast will be served on board. Enjoy your evening on the sun decked sand and shore. Overnight stay at House Boat will be a unique experience
DAY 4 – ALLEPPEY – COCHIN ( DEPARTURE)
Morning after breakfast proceeding to Cochin International airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the Gods Own Country
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares