Enjoy the real Warm experience in ” Kettuvellam”- House Boat with hygien food and friendly staffs. Backwater sailing will be a different experience for all of us, Houseboat boarding will be in a very safe place…
DAY 1 – COCHIN – ALLEPPEY ( Backwater )
Arrival at Kochi Airport assist/meet with all formalities and proceed to Alleppey ). By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey, House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, private balcony, dining room, hygiene kitchen and side decks to capture the beauty of the back waters for a 22 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala . On the way you will witness a full range of life and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwaters, rivers and canals. Welcome drink, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner and breakfast will be served on board. Enjoy your evening on the sun decked sand and shore. Overnight stay at House Boat will be a unique experience.
DAY 2 – ALLEPPEY – COCHIN (Departure )
Morning after breakfast proceeding to Cochin International airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the gods own country…
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares