Cherai Beach is a picturesque place with the Arabian Sea on one side and backwaters on another side, We are sure it will be different experience and of-course for honeymoon couples it will a good blend with beach and Hill station….. Enjoy…..
DAY 1 – COCHIN – CHERAI
Arrival at Kochi Airport assist/meet with all formalities and transfer to Cherai Hotel Check in at Hotel Cherai Beach is a picturesque place with the Arabian Sea on one side and backwaters on the other. Long stretches of golden sands and relatively calm waters make for the ideal beach destination , Relax at Cherai , Overnight Stay at Cherai
DAY 2 – CHERAI – MUNNAR
Morning after breakfast and drive down to Munnar (140 K.M / 4 hrs), on the way visiting Cheyappara and Valara Waterfalls. The green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places and Overnight stay.
DAY 3 – MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
Morning after breakfast proceeding for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
DAY 4 – MUNNAR – COCHIN DROP
Morning after breakfast Drive from Munnar to to Cochin International airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the gods own country….
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares