The tour offers ample scope for spirituality and travel delight.
DAY 1 – MADURAI (TEMPLE CITY )
Arrival at Madurai Airport / Railwaystation . Madurai is an energetic, ancient city on the Vaigai River in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu.Afternoon : proceed on a sightseeing Tour of Madurai. Visit the Meenakshiamman temple, Mariamman Tank , Thirumalai Nayakar Palace and Gandhi Museum Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 2 – MADURAI – RAMESWARAM
After early breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Rameshwaram, if one will visit Rameswaram and pray Lord Shiva means, the whole sins will be relieved from the body. The Ramanathaswamy temple is renowned for its magnificent corridors and massive sculptured pillars. The third corridor of Ramanathaswamy temple is the longest one in the world .l check into Hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Rameshwaram â€“ visit RamanathaswamyTemple, Agnitheertham , Pamban Bridge , Hanuman Temple , Ramar Patham , Dhanuskodi (BY OWN ARRANGEMENTS ) Back to Hotel , Overnight Stay at Hotel
DAY 3 – RAMESWARAM – KODAIKANAL
After Break Fast Proceed to Kodaikanal , Kodaikanal is located on the southern crest in Tamil Nadu. Bordering Kerala, at the Palani hills, Kodaikanal’s pine trees, cold streams and misty weather. After lunch visit Kodai Lake for boating and Horse riding, Overnight stay at resort.
DAY 4 – KODAIKANAL SIGHTSEEING
Start Your day with Yummy Breakfast and then Pillar Rock, Bryants Park, Coakers walk, Green valley view, Golf course, Upper Lake view, Silver cascade water falls. Over night at resort.
DAY 5 – KODAIKANAL – MADURAI
Morning after breakfast proceeding to Madurai airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in Temple Town and Hill station
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares