DAY 1 – COIMBATORE – OOTY
Arrival at Coimbatore Airport and Straight Drive to Ooty , Check in at Resort , Ooty is an extremely beautiful one. Treat your eyes to the superb scenery, spread all around you. Located in the foothills of the Nilgiris, Ooty is one of the most famous hill towns in Southern India., Check in at Resort , Evening : Visit Local Market and Famous Botanical Garden Built in 1987 ,Overnight Stay at Hotel
DAY 2 – OOTY SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty.Visit the Doddabeta Peak , Tea Museum and Shopping etc , Back to Resort Overnight Stay at Resort
DAY 3 – OOTY – KODAIKANAL
After Break Fast Proceed to Kodaikanal , Kodaikanal is located on the southern crest in Tamil Nadu. Bordering Kerala, at the Palani hills, Kodaikanal’s pine trees, cold streams and misty weather. After lunch visit Kodai Lake for boating and Horse riding, Overnight stay at resort.
DAY 4 – KODAIKANAL SIGHTSEEING
Start Your day with Yummy Breakfast and then Pillar Rock, BryantÃ¢s Park, Coakers walk, Green valley view, Golf course, Upper Lake view, Silver cascade water falls. Over night at resort.
DAY 5 – KODAIKANAL – MADURAI
Morning after breakfast proceeding to Madurai , if time permits Visit Famous Meenakshi Temple in Madurai and Proceed to airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in Hillstations
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares