Lady of Health!! Mother Velankanni – It is termed as the Mecca of South Asian Christianity. Velankanni town is located at the sand shores of the Bay of Bengal in Nagapattanam District…
DAY 1 – TRICHY ( ARRIVAL )
Arrival at Trichy Airport , Transfer to hotel , Trichy is a thriving commercial centre in Tamil nadu, and it is situated on the banks of the river Cauvery , Later proceed for Sightseeing Srirengam Temple ( Major Hindu Temple Dedicated to Hindu , Rock Fort Temple and Shopping Back to hotel ,Overnight Stay at Hotel
DAY 2 – TRICHY – VELANKANNI
Morning After BreakFast , Drive from Trichy to Velankanni Check in at Hotel and visit Velankanni Church this church Is a place of pilgrimage for Christians all over the country ,Church of Our Lady of Velankanni , Basilica Church , Velankanni Beach Back to Hotel , Overnight Stay at Hotel
DAY 3 – VELANKANNI
After Break Fast Rest of the day free for religious activities ,Morning Star church of Our Lady Velankanni , Beaches and Shopping , Overnight Stay at Hotel
DAY 4 – VELANKANNI – TANJORE
After Break Fast , Drive from Velankanni to Tanjore , Check in at Hotel , Proceed for Sightseeing Brihadeeswara Temple , Art Gallery and Royal Palace Evening Leisure at Hotel , Overnight Stay at Hotel
DAY 5 – TANJORE – TRICHY (DEPARTURE)
After Break Fast , Drive to Trichy and Drop off at Trichy Airport to board the Flight / Railway station feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in Temple Town
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares