Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is a famous Hindu temple located in the hill town Tirumala, near Tirupati in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh, India. Temple is the world famous and richest Indian sacred temple which attracts largest number of Hindu pilgrims around the world….
DAY 1 – CHENNAI – TIRUPATHI
Arrival at Chennai Airport / Railway station and Drive to Tirupati ,Check in at Hotel and Later visit Tirumala Venkateshwara Temple is the world famous and richest Indian sacred temple which attracts largest number of Hindu pilgrims around the world .Overnight at Hotel
DAY 2 – TIRUPATHI
Morning : After Break Fast , Visit Kalahasti Temple , Sri Padmavathi ammavari Temple , Sri Govindrajaswami Temple , Back to Hotel .Overnight at Hotel
DAY 3 – TIRUPATHI – CHENNAI
Morning : After Breakfast , Drive from Triupathi to Chennai , Enroute Visit Vellore FAMOUS GOLDEN TEMPLE and Later Drive to Chennai , Drop off at Airport / Railway station to Board Your Flight / TRain Onwards Journey
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares