Wayanad Tour Package , Wayanad Tour exclusively called as the Green Paradise of Kerala is nestled among the mountains of the Western Ghats, sharing the border with Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Cool, misty, greener, clean , this land is filled with history and culture.
DAY 1 – CALICUT – WAYANAD (ARRIVAL)
Arrival at Calicut Airport/ Rail way station meet our representative and drive to Wayanad , Wayanad paradise for soft trekkers located in north-east of Kerala connected by Road and nearest airport at Kozhikode 3 hours journey Check in at Resort , have leisure and overnight stay at Wayanad.
DAY 2 – WAYANAD
After Breakfas visit Edakkal caves which is situated on the top of Ambukkuthimala with a view of three states as well as the spot has many carvings of stone age and one should truck and climb the hill to reach the cave. . After lunch visit Soojippara Waterfall one of the major spots in Wayanad as a typical natural fall where you can take bath and enjoy a lot. Overnight stay at Wayanad
DAY 3 – WAYANAD
After Break Fast Proceed to Banasura as its known as the largest earth Dam in India with fabulous view of river bansura and evergreen vegetation. Afternoon you can visit Pookot Lake, one of the best maintained picnic spots in Wayanad with amble facilities for boating and other recreational activities. Later, back to your resort and overnight stay.
DAY 4 – WAYANAD – CALICUT (DEPARTURE)
After Breakfast Check out from your resort before noon and drive towards Calicut) Airport/Railway stations for the onward journey.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-alcoholic)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned Three Star Deluxe category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to wherever necessary
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve if applicable.
- Airfare / Train Fares